Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Small Acts of Great Kindness {CELEBRATE This Week: 203}

I'm glad you are here to celebrate! 

Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter. Check out the details hereCelebrate This Week goes live on Friday night around 10(ish). Consider it as a weekend celebration. Whenever it fits in your life, add your link. 

Please leave a little comment love for the person who links before you.
*******


I cannot wait to write the celebration behind this tea towel. Later today I'll be wrangling some words in order to celebrate small acts of kindness. I hope you'll join me!



4 comments:

  1. What a quote! Looking forward to your writing. You know we all need kindness- both to give and to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being kind is one thing I would wish for my grandchildren. Wonderful quote, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing something so you can wrangle the words and share them with the world. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, it is always great catching up with you and the #celebratelu community. I am posting late because I just came home from spending a glorious week with my little granddaughter, Sierra, in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.