Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Charming Nonfiction {CELEBRATE This Week: 202}

I'm glad you are here to celebrate! 

Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter. Check out the details hereCelebrate This Week goes live on Friday night around 10(ish). Consider it as a weekend celebration. Whenever it fits in your life, add your link. 

Please leave a little comment love for the person who links before you.
*******


I'm celebrating this book. The writing is admirable, and the topic is splendid. Each time I read a bit, I feel like I've been given a rich gift. I've dabbled in all kinds of writing, and it's taken me awhile to feel accepting of being a nonfiction writer.

I'm always drawn to story.

This book is charming me to all of the ways I can use story to craft nonfiction writing. It lays out sophisticated moves to make nonfiction writing beautiful. It makes feel challenged to write the finest nonfiction possible.

I can't think of a better celebration in the heart of summer when I'm reclaiming time to be a writer.

Share your celebrations...





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the book recommendation, Ruth. It sounds great. I'm looking forward to reading your nf book, too! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is new to me! Thank you for the recommendation. Celebrating that you are reclaiming time to be a writer too! I'm working on this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NF writing sounds like a new venture for you, Ruth. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Summertime lends itself well to writing. Consider creating a digital inspiration for my summer gallery. I would love an offering from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this title, Ruth - a new book to purchase! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post that celebrates moves to make nonfiction writing beautiful. Glad you're reclaiming time to be a writer!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.