Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

did you notice?

I changed the tab my book to my bookS! Last week my editor at Stenhouse gave a green light for the next professional project -- Celebrating Writers. Christi Overman and I will be writing until our fingers are stubs this summer, hoping to finish the manuscript before school starts in August. You can read a little from our proposal letter by clicking on the my books tab.

9 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congratulations to you and Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It will be great to have celebration options at my fingertips. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to start summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Looking forward to a celebration of books! Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I bought the book Day by Day, its great! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SUPER EXCITED!!!
    And not the least bit surprised. You've been busy indeed writer-friend. :) As always, I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking back to the beginning of the year when you kept saying, "There's a book here...I just don't know what it is..."...of course it was about celebrating writers the whole time! Hindsight s 20/20. I can't wait to read our book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I am so excited about this for you (and not so secretly for us as well!!). Congrats!

    xoxo
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear more about it. Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.