Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Holiday, USA! {CELEBRATE This Week: 199}

I'm glad you are here to celebrate! 

Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter. Check out the details hereCelebrate This Week goes live on Friday night around 10(ish). Consider it as a weekend celebration. Whenever it fits in your life, add your link. 

Please leave a little comment love for the person who links before you.
*******







I hope you have a weekend of rest, watermelon and big belly laughs!



4 comments:

  1. Just the weekend I have coming up. Heading to the lake for a day with my brothers, sisters- in-law and assorted nieces and nephews(maybe- now that most of them are older, you never know). Happy family days and happy fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous July Fourth holiday, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday, Ruth, and all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice, Ruth: rest, watermelon and big belly laughs! Here's to a happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.