Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

3 of 52 saturdays


I forgot to post this! (I'm sure it's hard to believe that I forgot to post it. Last week I only:
returned from Kansas City, attended a meeting about our new son, transferred our new son to a new school, brought him home, attended two planning meetings (from 8pm - 11pm) for an all-girls-all-nighter I'm helping to host, continued to work most of the week, and had Great Grandma Miller over to hang out with us for family night on Friday.)

Today is Saturday #4...I've already taken a few photos of today. I think I'm liking this habit of documenting 52 Saturdays.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the quotes that you have been including in your weekly layouts. I think this is going to end up being an important piece of your documentation as you revisit it years down the road and remember what you were thinking during this year.

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.