Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

1 of 52 Saturdays 2013


I have a set of three little 6 x 6 albums. They've been around for years. They are the new home for 52 Saturdays 2013. I'm looking forward to seeing what will develop as the year goes on. I love how this project seems manageable  I've been jealous of those who can pull off Project Life each year. This feels like a miniature version. A tiny layout. Once a week. I can do that! In addition, I'm planning to use Instagram to capture the images. You can follow me @ruth_ayres.

5 comments:

  1. I'm about to begin my OLW project, but it will be as simple as I can make it so I can do it! Love your idea of the little albums & the photos plus quotes. Very nice layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ladies
    I am working on my OLW and I also know that I cannot commit to the Project Life idea although it is appealing. My alternative is to use a smaller album, 6x8, and try to capture the stories of us - now that is just the two of us and we are in our 31st year of marriage, it seems like a good place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! I'm always fascinated by the way you "present/publish" your ideas. Would really love to know how to do some of this stuff! I can't wait until next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the spinach artichoke lasagne recipe. That sounds delicious!

    One of these days I will learn how to use Photoshop so I can make beautiful digital creations like this one. Someday...

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.