Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

on a field trip (sols)

Lucky-momma -- I'm spending the day at the zoo with kindergarteners. Most importantly I'm spending it with my favorite kindergartener.

He says, "Thanks for coming, Mom. I really enjoy you."

That's enough to make it worth taking a day off in May.


{Posted from my iPhone.}

Edited: Not really, I guess. It didn't post...so here's my slice, written on Tuesday, but posted late.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. It can't get any better than a trip with the youngest ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best way to spend a day! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice - both the day and his articulation of love.

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.