Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

the button

I'm trying to add the button code to the sidebar. It's becoming a test of patience. This post is so I can get a link the the button. Just another test at trying to figure it all out.


Update: I did it! After hours of playing around with trying to figure out the code, I finally stumbled across this website. It's a "Grab My Button" CODE GENERATOR.  If you are looking to add this feature to your blog, then I highly recommend starting here. It will save you hours!

Although maybe I shouldn't celebrate just yet...let me know if it works!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth-just checked my reader & there was your button. It only takes me to a picture if you're asking about the pic in the blog itself. To have it, I thought I'd have to paste the code into my blog gadgets. That's how mine works. And I did use that site-It helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed your button and placed it on my blog. It works just like it's supposed to when clicked!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.