Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

gasp!

I can't believe it's August and I forgot.
{deep breath}
WFMAD.
{an experience that made me believe I could maybe, perhaps, actually write fiction}

Write Fifteen Minutes a Day, a writing challenge hosted by Laurie Halse Anderson on her blog, Mad Woman in the Forest, is something I've participated in for several years. I love it.

In an effort to embrace what I can do and let go of the things I don't do, I'm going to be excited that I remembered and happy to have TWO fifteen minute writing experiences for the next week, as I double up and relish in the surprises that always come with WFMAD.

I hope you join. It's always more fun to do something together.

I'm off to spend some time with my notebook. Here's today's challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I had already told myself that the timing just wasn't right, but you gave me that little nudge to make the timing be right. It will be a great way to write regularly right before and as I start the school year to put myself in my students' shoes and strenthen my writing habit, especially pushing myself with fiction as you had also mentioned. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.