Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{discover. play. build.} changes for summer

I've been thinking about {Discover. Play. Build.} and the way it'll work for the summer. I'm participating in Kate Messner's #TeachersWrite challenge. It is a great challenge and one that I believe in wholeheartedly. The very best professional development for teachers of writers is to write themselves.

So instead of overlapping this challenge with {Discover. Play. Build.}, I've decided to share my learning from #TeachersWrite. I still plan to share a notebook page on Thursdays, and the way I'm discovering, playing, and building as a writer or a teacher (or maybe both).

If you're not writing along with #TeachersWrite, it's not too late to join. You simply start writing. Check Kate's blog each day for new inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.