Don't miss my website!

Don't miss my website! Video lessons and more for teaching writers.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

sleepy (soLs)

I'm so --
yawn
I need to
yawn
slice.
But I'm --
yawn
I need to fold
yawn
laundry.
But I'm --
yawn
I need to catch up on
yawn
email.
But I'm --
yawn
I need to write a
yawn
chapter.
But I'm --
yawn
Oh, what's the word?
yawn


y a w n


y   a   w   n


y
       a
              w
                     n


Check out other slices on Two Writing
Teachers by clicking on the image.

15 comments:

  1. Very clever! My sentiments exactly! But I still need to (yawn) slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SO GOOD! I'm having so much fun blogging this year. The thing is I blogged after you! So if you're (yawn) sleepy, what am I? Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love
    yawn
    it
    yawn
    it's
    yawn
    been
    yawn
    a
    yawn
    day
    yawn
    z-z-z-z-z-z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, I think you said it perfectly. Night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got to crawl into bed and get some S L E E P right after you finished posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang it Ruth! Now i'm yawning! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you wrote this last night, or early, early. Last night I would have been with you all the way-Yawn. I hope you got some Z's! Fun to drift off as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on that. I wish I had thought of that slice.
    Your slice gave me one of those contagious yawns, not because I wasn't engaged but because I was captured by your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew it--had a feeling you were getting tired. Yes, it did mean you wrote a really, really cool poem, but I'm hoping you also got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly how you feel! You did a fantabulous job of putting how i've been feeling into poetic words! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.